Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Being Thankful

This is the 'Thankful Month".  In the past, I took the Facebook challenge and wrote something I was thankful for each day of the month.  I chose not to do that this year.  (It is a time factor.........I am still thankful.)

If I had time, I could write something I was thankful for everyday day of the year.

God has blessed me sooooo much; much more than I deserve.
  • I am thankful I have an awesome God that loves me unconditionally and forgives me daily.
  • I am thankful for God's guidance because without Him, I would be totally lost.
  • I am thankful for a Godly husband and for being able to spend 36 married years and 7 years of dating with my sweetheart.
  • I am thankful for successful children that live for the Lord; all four of them....the biological two and their mates.
  • I am thankful for two precious grandchildren that keep me on my toes.
  • I am thankful my mom is still alive.
  • I am thankful for a loving, growing church.
  • I am thankful for good health.
  • I am thankful for a job that I love (although common core and testing gets me down sometimes.  smile)
  • I am thankful for YOU.  It is your encouragements that keeps me going when the going gets tough.
May you take the time, not only this month, but every day to count your blessings.....name them one by one.  We all have them.


No comments: