Friday, May 22, 2015

Prayers for Jamaica

My sisters, I would like to request your prayers for an upcoming mission trip to Jamaica that I plan to take along with my husband and youngest daughter. The Lord has once again given me an opportunity to go to this beautiful country, to the inland community of Linstead, to be used by the Lord to be a witness for Him.

I believe that our Father will indeed bless our time there, and that He will be honored and gloried through the entire mission trip team. I do have some specific requests that I would like for you, my sisters in Christ, to be praying for:

•Safe travel for all the members of the team coming from different parts of the state of Tennessee

•The Lord will prepare hearts as we go to various places in the Linstead community sharing the Gospel

•This will be a life changing experience for not only my daughter, but others who will be experiencing their first mission trip overseas

•We, as a collective team, will be a blessing to everyone that we encounter

•The Lord will be glorified in every presentation of the Gospel, every testimony, every sermon preached, and every act of service

Also, I am asking the Lord to truly do an impacting work in the hearts of two of our church members who will be a part of this mission trip team.

I am so excited about all that our Savior will accomplish as we go to another part of the world to serve others and, by the power of the Holy Spirit, be witnesses for Him. To God Be the Glory for all that He will do in Jamaica!

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”
Acts 1:8

No comments: