Monday, April 6, 2015

Late Easter

Happy LATE Easter!!!  I trust that you had a wonderful day, celebrating the resurrection of our Lord.  For many, your days began early with the Sunrise Service....and concluded with an late afternoon nap.  Smile.

We had a wonderful day......my little preschoolers looked soooo cute in their Easter outfits.  The singing was wonderful, children's message was great and sermon was awesome.  We concluded the service with the Lord's Supper.

Our son and daughter-in-law drove from Nashville and we got to see them for just a little bit before they left to go to her Grandmothers.  When we got home, our daughter, son-in-law and grandbabies were at our house.  We eat WAY too much.......hid Easter Eggs, played and played, watched a Veggie Tale Easter Movie and took a nap.  Whewwww......fun day!

I think that Easter is my favorite holiday!  It makes me stop and realize how blessed I am and how blessed we are.

As my preschoolers said, "Today is a HAPPY day because Jesus is ALIVE!"

No comments: