Monday, March 2, 2015

This Too Shall Pass...

In January I blogged about "How Can I Encourage My Husband When I Don't Feel Very Encouraged Myself?'

This too shall pass.

Our church was being attacked by Satan.  People were threatening to withhold their tithes, to leave and to stir up trouble.

This too shall pass.

I am sad to report that the ten members DID decide to go ahead and leave our fellowship.  They DID try to use Facebook to verbally hurt our church, pastor and members, although our faithful members did not take the bait.....and they handled themselves in a loving, Christian manner.

BUT.....I am HAPPY to report that after they left....our numbers have been up (even through the snow blizzard) and our tithes have gone up.  In three weeks time, we have had 9 new members join our church with three Salvations.  (A third grader, a 15 year old and a 48 year old lady.)

God is Good.......ALL THE TIME.

God showed up and let us know that HE is still in CONTROL.......

Continue to pray for our church.  We have grown closer together in the past month besides the numbers we have added.  We are a growing, learning church, so I am sure Satan is not going to give up so easily.

I asked you ladies....."How can I encourage my husband when I don't feel so encouraged myself."

My answer to that is.............DON'T GIVE UP.  Keep your eyes on God and remember.......the people are not the enemy, Satan is.  Pray for them....also pray for your husband and ask God to give you the words to encourage HIM.  Sometimes....YOU are the ONLY one that can help get him out of the slump.

No comments: